Saturday, September 29th
Location: Miami Whitewater Forest – 9001 Mt. Hope Rd. Harrison, OH 45030
On-site Registration begins at 9:00 a.m. Walk & Roll begins at 10:00 a.m.
RAIN or SHINE
“If you can dream it…YOU can do it” Walt Disney
Join us on Saturday, September 29th for the 18th annual Walk & Roll. We will be walking & rolling through the beautiful Miami Whitewater Fores on the 1.4 mile paved Shaker Trace trail. This event benefits the Spina Bifida Coalition of Cincinnati.
After the race, join us for our family picnic and games for the kids.
We have streamlined the registration process this year!
How to Create Your Own “DREAM TEAM”
- Visit 2018 Walk & Roll Registration
- Select “Start Fundraising”
- Here you can Create A Team, Join A Team, or Register as an Individual
RECRUIT YOUR TEAM
- Invite everyone you know to join your team.
- Share your story about why your #WhyIWalk&Roll story on your personal fundraising page, include a photo.
- Let your family and friends know that this is their opportunity to show their support for those affected by spina bifida in our communit
- Registration Fees will be credited to your fundraising page (within 48 hours of registration)
- Set a fundraising goal for your team and as an individual
- Encourage everyone on your team to raise at least $150.00 (the average amount a participant raises)
- Donations to SBCC allow us to continue to Empower those living in the Greater Cincinnati region
- Donations to MVSBO will be used for their organizational needs.
RECOGNIZE YOUR SUPPORTERS
- Be sure to THANK your supporters for their donations.
- If you are a TEAM CAPTAIN, keep your team motivated, appreciated and successful!
Need additional donor forms? Additional Donor Form
If you have questions or need help, please contact Rhonda Morrison,MSW at (513) 923-1378 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT THE EVENT!