Saturday, September 28th
Location: Miami Whitewater Forest – 9001 Mt. Hope Rd. Harrison, OH 45030
On-site Registration begins at 9:00 a.m. Walk & Roll begins at 10:00 a.m.
RAIN or SHINE
“Don’t Just Survive…Thrive” Maya Angelou
Join us on Saturday, September 28th for our 19th annual Walk & Roll benefiting the Spina Bifida Coalition of Cincinnati. This event provides the opportunity to raise awareness, meet and greet old and new friends, while raising funds for the Spina Bifida Coalition of Cincinnati. This event raises over 65% of the funds for the organization to support those living with spina bifida in the Greater Cincinnati area.
Over 650 individuals will be walking & rolling through the beautiful Miami Whitewater Forest on the 1.4 miles paved Shaker Trace trail; be on the lookout for your favorite Superhero as Hero Strong will be joining us once again.
How to Create Your Own Team
- Visit 2019 Walk & Roll Registration
- Select “Start Fundraising”
- Here you can Create A Team, Join A Team, or Register as an Individual
RECRUIT YOUR TEAM
- Invite everyone you know to join your team.
- Share your story about why your #WhyIWalk&Roll story on your personal fundraising page, include a photo.
- Let your family and friends know that this is their opportunity to show their support for those affected by spina bifida in our community
- Registration Fees will be credited to your fundraising page (within 48 hours of registration)
- Set a fundraising goal for your team and as an individual
- Encourage everyone on your team to raise at least $150.00 (the average amount a participant raises)
- Donations to SBCC allow us to continue to Empower those living in the Greater Cincinnati region
RECOGNIZE YOUR SUPPORTERS
- Be sure to THANK your supporters for their donations.
- If you are a TEAM CAPTAIN, keep your team motivated, appreciated and successful!
Need additional donor forms? Additional Donor Form
If you have questions or need help, please contact Rhonda Morrison,MSW at (513) 923-1378 or via email at email@example.com
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT THE EVENT!