2022 – Our 50th Anniversary
2022 is significant in SBCC’s history! It is our Golden Anniversary. Since July 4, 1972, we have been serving those living with spina bifida for 50 years! What an accomplishment! But we couldn’t have done it without the many supporters of SBCC.
We will be celebrating in 2022 with stories of those who have played significant roles in our history, special events, and a 50th Anniversary Celebration in October during Spina Bifida Awareness month! Of course, our 2022 Walk & Roll will be extra-special; details will be shared in the upcoming months.
All year long we will share the stories of 50 individuals, organizations, or corporations who have influenced the growth of the Spina Bifida Coalition of Cincinnati and the people we serve. You can find their names below.
50 Years of SBCC Influencers
We invite you to become an SBCC “GEM” (Giving Every Month) supporter. As a “GEM” you will become a member of a special group of our most valued supporters dedicated to assisting those living with spina bifida in our service areas in honor of our 50th anniversary. Funds generated from this campaign will be used for programming to promote physical and mental health awareness.
So how can I become a “GEM”?
- By choosing to make a recurring $50 monthly gift by January 31, 2022, continuing until December 3, 2022
Why should I become a “GEM”?
- It’s EASY – Your donation will occur automatically each month. It is easier to fold into your budget than a one-time gift. And, unlike your Netflix account there won’t be any price hikes – so you can just “set-it and forget it”. You won’t have to remember to write a check, buy a stamp or visit our website on a specific date. Plus, without the additional paper, consider it a greener way to support SBCC.
What are the benefits of becoming a “GEM”?
- YOU will be making an IMPACT ALL YEAR LONG with your monthly, recurring gift. If your employer offers matching funds opportunities, this is a great way to DOUBLE the IMPACT!
- YOU will be recognized (with your approval) on our website, in our bi-weekly E-News, on our social media sites, at the 2022 Walk & Roll, and at our 50-year celebration in October.
- You will receive a quarterly update highlighting the impact members donations have made.
- YOU will also receive a “GEM” swag bag consisting of items commemorating our 50th year!
How do I sign-up to become a “GEM”?